Our schools cater for young people aged 4-16 who are outside of mainstream education, and have troubled and challenging backgrounds. We embody our vision in all we do to ensure our young people are supported fully to achieve these goals.
To deliver better social outcomes through transforming public service through the 3Ps:
- Place- supporting people to find, retain, transition safely into homes and communities
- Purpose- Working with people to achieve their purpose in education, employment or training
- People- Building networks of people around individuals
Our Education Mission
To enable young people to progress and succeed in sustained education, training or employment.
We do this through engaging young people positively with their purpose through learning and future life aspirations. All our learners achieve positive outcomes, thrive and enjoy a quality education that is delivered by skilled, passionate people with high expectations in a place that is safe, high quality and appropriate.
Our Education Intent
Our education intent is focused on 6 core principles.
Brilliant basics, magic moments
- Support pupils to gain academic qualifications, experiences and the skills needed to move successfully to the next stage in life.
- Provide a values-based curriculum, working with pupils to build their spiritual, moral, social and cultural capital and personal development
Relationships beat structures
- Treat pupils as individuals and help them to build bright futures in both their personal and professional lives
Things about you, built with you, are for you
- Understand pupils’ unique needs and help them overcome their barriers to learning
- Engage young people with a broad and rich curriculum so they can realise their ambitions
- Make our pupils’ voices heard and harness participation to benefit pupils and help our schools to improve.
- Have high aspirations for our pupils so they leave us prepared for life in modern Britain and the wider world.
- Instil belief in pupils so they can progress and succeed in education, training and employment.
Let robots be robots and humans be human
- Ensure pupils have a rounded understanding of themselves and the world around them.
- Harness curiosity and nurture a love of learning.
- Support and protect our pupils to be safe and feel safe online and offline.
Incubate, accelerate, amplify
- Embrace the values of ‘Rights Respecting Schools’; helping pupils thrive as individuals both as members of their school and the wider community.
Equality and Diversity
Please see below for our Equality and Diversity policy