The Catch22 include Caerphilly programmes give each learner the opportunity to achieve their potential by providing:
- small working groups
- individual educational programmes, agreed with the learner, parents or carers
- individual support, emotional support and behaviour management
- positive, focused and realistic target setting
- qualified, experienced staff who prioritise child protection and safeguarding
- an excellent track record helping learners make the transition at 16-years-old to Coleg Gwent, Coleg y Cymoedd, apprenticeships, training and employment
- involvement and participation for families and carers
- comprehensive and effective working partnerships with a range of agencies, including social services, Careers Wales, youth offending services and community police.
Catch22 include Caerphilly offers learners the opportunity to study for a choice of qualifications, including WJEC, GCSEs and BTECs.
In addition, a wide range of enrichment activities is offered, focusing on developing the social, personal, leisure and life skills of each individual.